INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
The types of Personal Information that we collect depends on which of our Services you are utilizing. We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Information we receive directly from you on job applications, forms and in other communications to us, such as name, street address, e-mail address(es), telephone and facsimile number(s).
- Information we collect about you or collect from third party sources pertaining to your transactions with us, our affiliates and others.
- Information obtained when verifying your registration when using our Services, such as username, password, and secret questions and secret answers for resetting passwords.
- Information we collect automatically from your browser or mobile device, such as Internet Protocol address, type of mobile device, mobile operating system, browser type, geographic location, pages you visit and the information you request, and the date and time of your access.
Legacy uses Personal Information only as permitted by law, including for the following purposes:
- To complete transactions and provide the Services authorized by you.
- For general business purposes, such as to diagnose problems with the website, to send you information about your account, to provide you access to your account, to notify you of new products or Services being released, to verify your identity, to enforce our Terms and Conditions for our Services, to protect our rights and property, and to analyze, customize, measure, and improve our Services.
- For other business purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our Services.
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies, or to prevent, detect, identify, investigate, respond to and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior and criminal activity.
- To develop and improve our marketing activities, including identifying new customer opportunities, and sending marketing communications.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose, or in the past 12 months have disclosed, the Personal Information identified above in the following limited circumstances for business purposes:
- Affiliated Companies and Financial Institutions. We may disclose Personal Information with companies that are affiliated with us (for example, companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us). We may also disclose Personal Information that is collected between websites that we, or our affiliates, control. We may also disclose your Personal Information to financial institutions. The Personal Information shared with these financial institutions typically includes Personal Information to verify accounts, confirm transactions, and to coordinate and improve the Services provided to you.
- Organizations that Provide Services. We may disclose your Personal Information with companies that perform services for us, such as credit, product development, and data processing vendors. The information shared with these companies typically includes Personal Information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct our operations, follow your instructions, or protect the security of our financial records. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties described below in the Cookies Section.
- Other Parties. We may disclose your Personal Information with other parties to comply with a legal obligation; to protect the legal rights of (or otherwise participate in a legal process pertaining to) our company, our employees, our agents, our clients, and our affiliates; to protect the safety and security of our visitors, or to protect against fraud; or otherwise with your consent or as allowed by applicable law.
We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information about you or your use of this website without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) protect and defend our rights, property or safety or that or those of our affiliates, other users of this website, or the public; (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions or other terms for this website; or (iii) respond to claims that any content violates any law or the rights of third parties.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of the information we collect or receive is extremely important to us, and we take our responsibility to protect this information very seriously. We have implemented commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive. From time to time, we review and consider updates for our security procedures. Please be aware though that, despite our ongoing efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. This means that we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of information we collect about you.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Every time you come to the website, our website’s web server automatically collects information, including, in some instances, Personal Information, through cookies, web beacons, and other similar tracking technologies (collectively “cookies”). Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies help the website remember information about your visit, which can make it easier to visit the website again and make the website more useful to you. Some cookies are deleted once you close your browser (session cookies), while other cookies are retained even after you close your browser so that you can be recognized when you return to a website (persistent cookies). More information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies on our website are generally divided into the following categories:
These are cookies that our website needs in order to function and that enable you to move around and use the website and features. Without these essential cookies, the website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to, and we may not be able to provide the website or certain services or features you request. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to determine when you are signed in, to determine when your account has been inactive, and for other troubleshooting and security purposes.
Analytics cookies provide us with information regarding how visitors navigate and interact with our website. Such cookies allow us to understand, for example, more about how many visitors we have to our website, how many times they visit us and how many times a user viewed specific pages within our Site. Among other Analytics cookies, we use Google Analytics cookies for these purposes. For more information about Google Analytics, please refer to “How Google Uses Information From Sites or Apps that Use Our Services,” which can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time.
We may use the information collected through cookies and related tracking technologies for the following purposes:
- To make our website easier to use and generally improve its performance.
- To gather metrics about how you interact with our website.
- For security reasons.
- To provide personalized content. For example, we may store user preferences, your default language, device and browser information, your profile information, which includes the level of your usage of the website, which you visit, so we can identify you across devices and personalize the content you see.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent this. If you disable cookies, your ability to use some features of the website may be limited. For mobile devices, you may be able to manage certain cookies using your built-in mobile device settings and controls. Any choices concerning cookies are browser and/or device specific. If you clear your cookies from your browser on any of your devices, your choices will need to be reset. You should check how to do this on your device(s) and operating systems. Some cookie providers may also offer opportunities to control your preferences. To learn how to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide links to other third-party websites through the Website solely as a convenience to you. Such linking should not be interpreted to mean that Legacy endorses, is affiliated with or makes any representations concerning such third-party websites. Legacy neither reviews, controls, nor is responsible for these third-party sites or any content therein. By using such links, you will leave the Website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Legacy shall not be liable for any consequences arising from use of any third-party websites to which the Website links.
How long we retain your Personal Information depends on the context in which, and purposes for which, we collected it. We generally retain Personal Information for as long as necessary for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed, unless a different retention period is required by applicable law.
Our Services are not directed toward children under the age of thirteen, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. If a child provided this website with Personal Information, we ask that a parent or guardian send us a written request to the address listed below and we will promptly delete the child's Personal Information from our records.
5717 Legacy Drive, 250
Plano, TX 75024
Effective Date: June 1, 2023